Arusha Node Marie is an NGO that promote ICT in learning by supporting the schools with free internet access , as well as assisting schools with installation of computer laboratories and other things relating with ICT in learning. It has helped many schools in Arusha for more than 15 years and now the society is looking forward to extend its support to t-other regions in Tanzania.
- Promote electronic information sharing and networking within Tanzania
- Support student’s access to ICT in Educational Institutions
- Facilitate educational institutions to increase students’ knowledge, research capabilities and methodologies through ICT.
- Promote technology literacy in the communities
- Support establishment of a standard computer lab to enhance access to academic information through ICT.
Young children in most of our rural nd urban areas have no access to new technology and access to computers, the tools that are very important in the current society. Donating help them have an access to Computers and the new technology, having much knowledge and get an access to more learning materials easily.
Anyone may become an ordinary member of ANM by:
- completing the application form
- paying an annual subscription fee
Philanthropic membership, member institutions sponsored by ANM.
- They can be members of the body and they must pay a subscription fee and have voting rights (one vote per institution) at the AGM
- An individual or organization may be awarded an honorary membership in recognition of long-term outstanding contributions to ANM and the community
- New philanthropic members should be approved by the board members.